By accessing the website at http://query.12stepsmarketing.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The Terms and conditions stipulated below govern your usage of our SaaS based Application and engaging in our services confirms you have read and agreed to be bound by these.
If you don’t agree to any or all the terms and conditions you must not use our services.
"You", "User", and "Purchaser" are defined as the service user/Client.”
In all cases, "We", "Us", "Our", refers to QUERY service providers, and includes agents, consultants, employees and directors.
"Services" refers to the software services (QUERY) provided herein.
"Terms" means these terms and conditions as stipulated herein.
- 2.1 These ‘Terms and Conditions’ govern your use of our software Application, delivery of any of such services and by engaging in the services you accept this Document in full. QUERY is a software application for professionals, brands, and publishers to create content, collaborate on content, build partnerships, and expand their professional network opportunities.
- 2.2 It is aimed at assisting businesses and industry experts to better the lives of those who are suffering from mental and behavioral health issues, helping them get back to their road to recovery by connecting them to publishers and brands in that sector.
Description of Services/process
- To enjoy services offered herein, a site visitor simply posts a query at the website ("QUERY") in line with the policies, as the service provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject or deny any submitted queries;
- A person or entity (Client/Source Member) then provides information in response to a QUERY as a professional;
- In order to access the web site or post a Query, one must be a registered member. Queries are assigned an anonymous email address.
- Services are offered in good faith and the Source Member/Client may not respond if the information is not within area of specialization or utilize any information contained within the QUERY for any other purpose other than in line with this Agreement.
Obligation /Responsibilities of the Client
- A client must reply to Queries with complete, relevant answers to their questions, include a short bio and contact information;
- When replying to a query on behalf of your client, directly reply with your client’s response;
- Do not include attachments in your reply a request. Use a service like Dropbox to send links if necessary;
- The Client hereinis NOT allowed to;
- Modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely claim or imply that it is associated with the Service;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion (including, without limitation, the contents website, and the contents of the web pages of the Service, use the Service or access the Service without the express written permission of QUERY;
- Verbally, physically, or otherwise abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) any member or QUERY employee, agent or officer;
- Upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or spam messages;
- Transmit worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature;
- Violate the Rules of QUERY;
- Violate any applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations; or,
- Plagiarize, violate or otherwise infringe upon the trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, or any other rights of any person, firm or entity, expressly including but not limited to libel, slander or invasion of rights of privacy, publicity or "moral rights".
- We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor and/or mediate disputes between You and other members;
- The Client is solely responsible for the content or information they transmit to other members;
- Agree that QUERYhas no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to post, store and/or forward any messages or other content (and/or to do so in a timely manner), including without limitation QUERY materials maintained or transmitted by the Service.
- Will not post on the Service, or transmit to other members or to Us or our employees, officers, directors and agents, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, trade secrets, and rights of privacy and publicity) or is subject to an enforceable privilege (including, without limitation, attorney-client or trade secret privileged material); and,
- QUERY reserves the right to monitor use of the Service to ensure compliance with these Terms of Service and where necessary, take appropriate action including, but not limited to, suspension or cancellation of your account.
License to Use the Service
- 5.1 Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with this Terms of Service Agreement and any other relevant policies, by using QUERY you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable and limited license to access and use the software.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by QUERY at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- 5.2 Additionally, you agree not to use the Service for any other purpose except as agreed.
- 7.1 Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. A user will create an account which will contain their name, e-mail, and other identifying information.
- 7.2 Your personal identification information shall be stored and processed on our computers but ensure we hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
- 7.3 QUERY shall not disclose your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity unless required by law to do so.
Intellectual Property Rights
- 8.1 QUERYshall at all times use industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information which must be protected against loss and unauthorized access.
- 8.2 We shall endeavour to apply all commercially viable security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by others inside and outside the company. However, perfect security does not exist on the internet.
- 9.1 Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in this SaaS Application, services provided and material that is part of the intellectual property rights.
- 9.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as granting the user any right or license to use any trademarks, copyrights, service marks or logos. However, the data entered by a client/customer shall be theirs not the service provider.We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to Query via the Service. Any data you upload whose copyright is your own, remains yours.
- 10.1 QUERY does not guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service.
- 10.2 Additionally, it does not guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves or relationships as they may describe.
- 10.3 While query has the right to monitor activity and content associated with the Service, we are not obligated to do so thus we do not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality.
- 11.1 The Client warrants that he/she will not falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- 11.2 Will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- 11.3 By uploading materials in response to any QUERY through the Service, or submitting any materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed;
- 11.4 While QUERY maintains backups of its servers, it cannot warrant or represent that such backups will provide full or partial coverage of the User Content. Accordingly, you must maintain backups of any User Content.
- 11.5 Shall use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- 11.6 Shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service.
- 11.7 Shall not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members.
Qualifications to register
- Are at least 18 years of age;
- Are human (accounts accessed by “bots,” spiders, or other automated methods are not permitted);
- Is a professional or has a skill as represented in order to handle queries.
Lawful Use of Site
QUERY services shall only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any California or local law, rule or regulation is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted or trademarked material; material protected by trade secret; or material which violates a legally protected privacy right of an individual.
The Client agrees to indemnify and hold QUERY, its employees, officers, directors and agents, harmless from any claims, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from the Client’s use or misuse of the service.
Limitation of Liability
- 15.1 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this document govern all liabilities arising under these Terms in relation to the subject matter of this Agreement, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, including negligence, and for breach of statutory duty.
- 15.2 With respect to information and services provided, the service provider shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of any event or events beyond our direct or reasonable control, such as loss of income, anticipated savings, or goodwill.
If a Client is dissatisfied with any portion of the service, or with these terms of service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.
Information provided on QUERY is not medical advice and should not be substituted for professional treatment advice. QUERY does not endorse any private practice(s), clinic(s), treatment facilities, or guarantee the quality of care provided, or the results to be achieved, by any treatment practices.
Further, QUERY does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The materials on QUERY's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. QUERY makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Variation, Amendments or Changes
The service provider, may at their sole discretion revise these Terms from time to time. The revised Terms will apply from the date of the publication/communication to the customer and shall supersede any previous Agreements.
Applicable Law and Dispute Settlement
- 19.1 These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of California and any/all disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location
- 19.2 However, in the instance any dispute arises, we will try to solve it quickly, fair, and efficiently amongst ourselves.
- 19.3 Breach of these Terms and Conditions entitles QUERYto invoke its rights and pursue an appropriate remedy or to pursue any other form of restitution.
- 19.4 Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- 20.1 QUERYmay terminate or suspend access to our services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation breach of Terms.
- 20.2 If at any point you do not agree to any portion of our Terms of Service, or any other policy, rules or codes of conduct relating to your use of the Application, your license to use the Service shall immediately terminate, and you must immediately stop using the Service.
- 20.3 The service providershall not be responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.